HOW TO WEAR YOUR SHAWL?
10 WAYS TO WEAR YOUR SHAWL
The shawl is a fashion accessory that transcends the seasons. Essential element of your outfits alle year long, it wraps around your upper body with its generous size of one meter width per two meters long. A beautiful shawl naturally protects you from extreme temperatures and mild summer freshness.
The shawl, for men or women, brings style to your outfit in a simple way, to create a sharp looking and thus highlight your style. A more creative tie than a simple round neck will affirm your personality and your look. Classic, casual, formal, boyish, hippe chic, depending on your mood and style, choose the knotting you like, protect you from the cold and make you feel beautiful or handsome!
10 ways to wear your shawl
Shawls made in France & luxury materials
SHAWLS MADE IN FRANCE & LUXURY MATERIALS
Our know-how is based on three areas of expertise that we master and that form the DNA of our brand:
- The sourcing of the best wools and the finest hairs in the world, on all five continents.
- The creation of articles while preserving the intrinsic qualities of each of the fibres we select (warmth, finesse, swelling, etc.).
- The transformation of exceptional natural materials respecting their singularity and properties in order to offer you a distinctive and authentic product.
Each natural fibre has its own unique properties that we think it is important to let you know before you make your choice:
- Mérinos d'Arles Antique® wool is exclusive to our brand. Pierre Brun, the seventh generation of the Brun de Vian-Tiran Manufacture, found the Mérinos d'Arles Antique®, a sheep variety coveted by Louis XVI at the Spanish court, and redeployed an exclusive herd with the shepherds of Camargue. This precious wool, the finest in Europe, combines the properties of softness and warmth that you will find by surrounding yourself with a Camargue shawl.
- The superfine cashmere we select is extremely fine. Cashmere goats living in Asian countries with a hostile climate, develop a fine down allowing them to protect themselves from extreme temperatures. It is these fine and noble hairs that we transform into yarns and then weave into shawls with great care to preserve the original properties of this prodigious cashmere. Let yourself be conquered by its exceptional qualities with the Kaschmir Shawl available in 21 colors or the Provence Shawl for a more daring accessory with an assumed style.
- The Yangir. This extremely rare fiber comes from the fleece of the Ibex, an ibex from Kyrgyzstan whose extremely fine down we only remember is barely 3% of its fleece. Its lightness is impalpable and its natural grey tone very distinctive. The Yangir shawl is the very essence of a natural luxury not ostentatious, a perfect veil of extreme softness.