The choice of your pillow
The pillow is the partner of each of your nights; it is intended to support (the weight of) your head and plays a role on the quality of your sleep. The pillow allows your vertebras to be in a perfect alignment to avoid muscular tensions at the back of your neck.
We propose two sizes of pillows because each one fulfills a different function:
- Rectangular-shaped pillow (45x70cm/18x28 inches pillow or 50x75cm/20x30 inches pillow) to sleep as it is best, fitted to support your head and to keep it at the same level as your spine
- Square-shaped pillow (65x65cm/25x25) for the relaxation phase; it is intended to support your head and upper body when seated in your bed
We recommend a special pillow in accordance with the positions you sleep in:
- You sleep on your back, choose a firm pillow to ensure a good support for your neck
- You sleep on your side, prefer a soft pillow to rest your head and your full neck on
- You sleep on your stomach, we advise you a supple pillow, not fully filled with wool, to preserve at best the alignment of your vertebras
Remember to change your pillows every two years to always enjoy a good support.