Care instructions for your washable mattress-topper
A washing once a year is sufficient as long as you have protected your mattress-topper with a 100% cotton drawsheet. The washable Neptune mattress-pad can be washed in your domestic washing machine, carefully following the underneath instructions:
- On your washing machine, select the “gentle” or the wool cold washing program
- Use a reasonable quantity of a special wool detergent and do not add fabric softeners
- Program a 1 000 to 1 600 rpm spinning
- Take your mattress-topper out of your machine drum as soon as the program ends
- Make it dry simply on the laundry line (a dryer use is unsuitable) in the open air
Caution: If the size of your mattress-topper is not adapted to your washing machine drum, you will have to entrust a dry-cleaner with it.
In this case, when handling your mattress-topper to the dry-cleaner we invite you to check that your item will indeed be dry-cleaned and that a dryer will not be of any use after an “organic” washing.
Never wash your mattress-topper in a launderette, in which washing machines are not suitable for delicate products and where your mattress-pad could be damaged.