Care instructions for your washable blanket
This blanket is washable in your domestic washing machine, provided that you carefully follow the underneath instructions:
- On your washing machine, select the “gentle” or the wool cold washing program
- Wash your blanket alone or together with woollen items of the same colour
- Use a reasonable quantity of a special wool detergent and do not add fabric softeners
- Program a 1 000 to 1 600 rpm spinning
- Take your blanket out of your machine drum as soon as the program ends
- Make it dry simply, flat or on a laundry line (a dryer use is unsuitable) in the open air
Caution: If the size of your blanket is not adapted to your washing machine drum, you will have to entrust a dry-cleaner with it.
In this case, when handling your mattress-pad to the dry-cleaner we invite you to check that your item will indeed be dry-cleaned and that a dryer will not be of any use after an “organic” washing.
For a normal use, one cleaning per year is sufficient. Never wash your blanket in a launderette, in which washing machines are not suitable for delicate products and where your blanket could be damaged.