Our items made of natural fibres are produced with the utmost care and therefore require a particular attention for their cleaning.
We can divide the items according to the following categories:
- Blankets: dry cleaning only
- Woolen and vegetal fibres’ quilts: you can either leave them at a professional laundry for dry-cleaning, or wash them in your domestic washing machine (no launderette) provided that you comply carefully with the following instructions: wool cold washing program/ special wool detergent/ maximum spinning/ dry on the laundry line (dryer use is unsuitable)
- Noble fibres quilts (cashmere, silk): dry cleaning only
- Washable indicated items (Lotus blanket, Océane blanket, Neptune quilt and Poseidon mattress-pad): washable in domestic machine and at pressing laundries but not in launderette, complying with the following instructions: wool cold washing program/ special wool detergent/ maximum spinning/ dry on the laundry line (dryer use unsuitable and forbidden)
- Throws: dry cleaning only
- Shawls and Scarves: If, as a precaution, we mention dry cleaning, you must know that you can wash your items in your domestic machine (solely) complying carefully with the following instructions: wool cold washing program/use a special wool detergent (no fabric softener)/ select the maximum spinning/ take your item out of the machine drum as soon as the program ends/ make it dry on a flat surface/ iron it softly without light pressure.
To get more precise information for the cleaning of each item, we invite you to consult our “Care Instructions” page available in each of our items’ descriptions.